We have a fantastic Christmas giveaway for you over on our Facebook page.
Up for grabs is one family ticket to see The Snail and the Whale live on stage alongside a selection of Happy Monkey goodies!
Join an adventurous young girl and her seafaring father as they reimagine the story of a tiny snail’s incredible trip around the world, inspired by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s much-loved picture book.
Longing to see the world, a tiny sea snail hitches a lift on the tail of a great big, grey-blue humpback whale. Together they go on an amazing journey, brought vividly to life through live music, storytelling and lots of laughs – but when the whale gets beached, how will the snail save him?
A heart-warming adventure for everyone aged four and up, from Tall Stories, the Olivier Award-nominated company that brought you ‘The Gruffalo’ and ‘Room on the Broom’ live on stage.
Suitable for ages 4+ only.
You must enter via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HappyMonkeySmoothies
One family ticket to The Snail and the Whale (for four people, to include at least one child)
⭐ How to Enter:
LIKE and SHARE this post and leave the comment SNAIL.
Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, from 30th November 2019 to 5th January 2020
⭐ Closing Date:
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open for submissions between 22/11/19 and 29/11/19. Submissions made after the cut-off time will not be considered.
- One prize draw entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- All participants must be aged 18 or over to qualify for the prize. If a winner is chosen who does not meet the event access requirements, an alternative winner will be chosen from all submissions.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all unique submissions by an impartial third party
- The prize is [1x Family Ticket] which is valid for [‘2 adults and 2 children’ or ‘1adult and 3 children’] to [The Snail and The Whale] taking place [Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ / between 30th November and 12th Janurary 2020] subject to availability and not in conjunction with any other offers. The prize is not valid for alternative events.
- The winner will be contacted via email three days after the competition closes with details on how to redeem the prize. All prizes must be claimed within seven days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated, otherwise your prize will be forfeited. Details of the winner may be published on the partner and/or the promoters social media channels.
- If a competition that you participate in or a prize that you win involves travel, stunts or physical challenges you should notify us of any medical condition that you [and, if applicable, your guests] have and at our absolute discretion we may require you [and your guests] as a condition of entering the competition or receiving the prize to.
- Prizes cannot be sold, exchanged for cash alternatives, or exchanged for an alternative event.
- Where the prize for any of our competitions involves the winner’s attendance at [or tickets to] an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner [and/or any accompanying guests] cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any alternative prize, cash equivalent or alternative tickets.
- All prize redemptions are subject to the events availability.
- Participants’ personal information will only be used to administer the survey and the associated prize draw and processed in compliance with Boom Ents Privacy Notice.
- Full event terms and conditions apply. https://tickets.tallstories.org.uk/site/t_and_c/
- For further details on the experience, please visit https://www.tallstories.org.uk/the-snail-and-the-whale]